Master of Education in Educational Technology
Master of Education in Educational Technology program is designed on the need of the education sector in the Arab world to keep pace with the global trend in modern methods of providing information to the student not only through ICTs but also through the use of modern strategies in teaching and learning, teaching design, assessment and tests.
- Identifying the appropriate situations to develop the use of information technology in the two processes of learning and teaching.
- Enhancing the understanding of information technology in the learning and teaching system.
- Encouraging the use of information technology in the educational process and its evaluation.
- Designing methods and tools through which new learning environments can be developed.
- University professor.
- Employed in the field of public education • Employed in the field of special education.
- Employed in technology companies