The Vice Deanship of Quality and Academic Accreditation
The Vice Deanship of Quality and Academic Accreditation is directly linked to the Dean and oversees the implementation of institutionally approved quality policies at the level of all concerned parties within the institution. The vice deanship also supervises the follow-up of the academic program accreditation processes at the university level. It also works on following up on the measurement of performance indicators, learning outcomes and attributes characteristics at the institutional and program levels.
- Supervising the work progress of the units of the Deanship of Academic Development.
- Developing implementation plans to raise the level within the units of the Vice Deanship, and supervising their implementation.
- Supporting the efforts of academic accreditation and quality assurance in the various university units and the relevant committees.
- Developing rules of procedure for the work of the vice-Deanship, general description of the duties of its employees, and mechanism of coordination between the units of the Deanship.
- Participating in the preparation and implementation of the development plans of the Deanship.
- Participating in the Quality Assurance Committee to control the quality practices within the faculties, units and centers of the University.
- Monitoring the educational, administrative, financial, and technical aspects in the vice Deanship, in order to control all the processes to achieve quality assurance.
- Defining the training needs of the Deanship's staff, implementing them, and communicating with the concerned entities.
- Recommending whom the vice Deanship in need of their services from the faculty members or others, in the development, training and quality according to the University regulations.
- Submitting reports and achievements of the vice Deanship periodically to the Dean for approval.
- Implementing the works assigned by the Dean.
- Reviewing the annual evaluation of the staff of the Deanship of Academic Development, commenting and presenting it to the Dean for approval.
Dr. Mohanned Abdullah Alghamdi