Tasks of the Deanship of Academic Development’s Vice-Dean: (Male)
- Supervising the work progress of the units of the Deanship of Academic Development.
- Developing implementation plans to raise the level within the units of the Deanship, and supervising the implementation.
- Supporting the efforts of academic accreditation and quality assurance in the various university units and the relevant committees.
- Developing rules of procedure for the work of the vice-Deanship, general description of the duties of its employees, and mechanism of coordination between the units of the Deanship.
- Participating in the preparation and implementation of the development plans of the Deanship.
- Participating in the Quality Assurance Committee to control the quality practices within the faculties, units and centers of the University.
- Monitoring the educational, administrative, financial, and technical aspects in the vice Deanship, in order to control all the processes to achieve quality assurance.
- Defining the training needs of the Deanship's staff, implementing them, and communicating with the entities inside and outside the University regarding quality applications, and training and development programs.
- Recommending whom the vice Deanship needs their services from the faculty members or others, in the development, training and quality according to the University regulations.
- Submitting reports and achievements of the vice Deanship periodically to the Dean for approval.
- Implementing the works assigned by Dean.
- Reviewing the annual evaluation of the staff of the Deanship of Academic Development, commenting and presenting it to the Dean for approval.
Dr. Mohanned Abdullah Alghamdi