Vice Presidency for Quality and Development
Message - Vice
A Message from the Vice President for Development and Quality
Considering the contemporary challenges and the modern technological and information revolution that we are witnessing nowadays, we must meet the quality requirements and standards of outputs. Therefore, the educational institutions in our state have been keen to develop academic and professional units in the hope of raising the qualified outputs capable of dealing with the latest scientific and practical developments. We are working in the Vice-Presidency for Development and Quality to coordinate and support processes aimed at raising the level of academic and administrative performance. The Vice-Presidency seeks to be one of the essential pillars of Albaha University's vision and mission by ensuring continuous follow-up to ensure academic quality at the institutional and educational levels and to fulfill the needs of faculty, students, and society. The Agency also pays special attention to the development of the skills of faculty members through its excellent training programs, which contribute to enhancing and upgrading the faculty members to serve the educational process. The Agency also implements many community-oriented programs aimed at generating and transferring knowledge and linking the university's potential and resources to the local community to contribute to its development and development, as well as to the knowledge economy and the dissemination of a culture of pioneering thinking. The University's Vice-Presidency for Development and Quality under the unconditional support of His Excellency the Rector has taken promising steps towards the continuous improvement and development of the university's access to national institutional accreditation. It has also worked on building an ambitious strategic plan in which the university will complete a unique and well-established structure in the fields of education, research, and community service. Vice President for for Development and Quality Dr. Faris bin Saleh Al-Ghamdi
About - Vice
The University's Vice-Presidency for Development and Quality seeks to supervise and follow-up to ensure compliance with the highest standards of quality and excellence through the application of best practices in the academic and administrative processes. It is also the coordinator, supporter, and engine for evaluation and development efforts aimed at raising the academic and administrative performance through the development and improvement plans required by the accreditation criteria for the academic both internal and external.
The Vice-Presidency hopes to look into the future of the university by preparing and updating the strategic plan of the university in line with the vision of the Kingdom 2030, the national transformation programs 2020 and the higher education plan (AFAQ), development plans and global developments in the field of higher education.
The Vice-Presidency also pays attention to the development of the skills of its employees and academic or administrative staff through the implementation of quality training programs aimed at meeting their needs and contributing to the enhancement of their competence, capacity building and positive change in their behavior and attitudes.
The Vice-Presidency plays a crucial role in the third dimension of the university through the implementation of programs aimed at the community. It contributes to the establishment of community partnerships aimed at generating and transfer knowledge and linking the university's potential and resources to the community to advance to its development and to find appropriate solutions to the various problems that may face. In addition to its belief in fulfilling the vision of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 2030 for volunteering, the agency encourages and supports all its staff members, faculty members and students to participate in the voluntary work that serves the region in the developmental fields.
To create a knowledge economy, the Vice-Presidency is spreading the culture of pioneering thought and leadership among university students and providing them with appropriate support by developing their ideas and innovations and transforming them into real projects.
Thanks to God and then with the support and guidance of His Excellency the Rector and the cooperation of university vice-presidencies, colleges, deanships and departments, the university will take serious steps towards developing its strategic plan and also to qualify for institutional and program accreditation.
Vision, Mission, and Objectives - Vice
Leadership and distinction in development, quality and community service
Apply best global practices in development and quality and build effective community partnerships
The main values producer that must be embedded in the awareness of the team, in the practices of the employee, and the work of the Agency are:
- Continuous development
- To spread and adopt the concept of development and improvement of all operations within the university.
- Improving the level of institutional performance in the academic, research, administrative, and technical fields.
- Developing and developing the capabilities and skills of academic and administrative staff.
- Follow-up to achieve the objectives of the strategic plan of the university, which is consistent with the strategic directions of the Country.
- Support the access of the university and its sectors to local and international funds
- Extending bridges of cooperation with global expertise in all areas of academic, cultural, and training.
- Supporting the development of educational programs, upgrading their quality, linking them, and adapting them to the needs of the labor market and events in the field of specialization.
- Enhancing the role of the university in discharging its responsibilities towards society towards achieving sustainable development.
- Building an integrated database to achieve the best levels of flow between the units of the university.
- Promoting a culture of entrepreneurship and promoting innovation and entrepreneurship.
Content with Accordions
The agent's office carries out the day-to-day operational functions of the Vice President for Academic Development and Community Service.
- Managing daily tasks in the office.
- Receiving the daily mail and transactions of the administrator and sorted.
- Directing operations on the official.
- Formulation of letters addressed by the official to the other departments.
- Management and organization of office work.
- Coordination with the managers of the departments of the official in all daily work.
- Identification of administrative applications.
- Discussing issues and problems with employees and managers.
- Participate in the study and development of organizational structures and recommend placement in the appropriate positions.
- Participation in some administrative committees.
Phone: 0177257700 Ext. 15152
Management of the Agency for Academic Development and Community Service supervises work and follow up the administrative aspects and follow-up of the Agency's staff.
- To carry out the main functions of the Department, to ensure that staff are present at the appointed time
- Supervising the employees of the Agency and paying attention to them in terms of their job performance and inspecting their needs by working and securing them as much as possible
Phone: 0177257700 Ext. 15152
The secretarial department works to organize and arrange meetings and appointments for the agency, arrange meetings, receive visitors and organize mail from reception and dispatch outside the agency.
- Receiving visitors
- Arranging meetings
- Organizing the mail from receiving and sending out the agency
- Scheduling the agent's work and meetings and visitors
Phone: 0177257700 Ext. 15153
The Alumni Support Center is one of the most important centers in Al-Baha University where it is entrusted with developing the skills of the graduates and raising their competency to achieve effective compatibility between their level of development requirements and the demands of the labor market.
Develop the skills of graduates and raise their efficiency to achieve useful compatibility between their level of development requirements and labor market needs through available programs and services
Holding programs, seminars, and workshops to support the employment of graduates and rehabilitation of the labor market.
Provide assistance to graduates to learn about the available career opportunities.
Coordinating with the Alumni Unit in the various faculties of the university to achieve the goals of the Alumni Support Center and provide all the requirements for the progress of work.
To introduce graduates to the needs of the changing labor market in the public and private sector.
Invite graduates to participate in university events and celebrations and programs.
Establishing a comprehensive database for graduates that is continuously updated in cooperation with the Alumni Unit in the various faculties of the university.
Phone: 0177257700 Ext.
Office of the Vice-President of Development and Quality
Phone: +966-17-7257700 Ext. 15153
Vice-President of Development and Quality
Dr. Faris Alghamdi
Phone: +966-17-7257700 Ext. 15151
Administrator of the Vice-Presidency
Mr. Mastoor Alzahrani
Phone: +966-17-7257700 Ext. 15153