Header - Centers, Institutes and Associations
كلمة مشرف المركز
Al Baha University is keen to invest all its resources in order to reach excellence; where the human resources are the most important achievements of universities aspiring to excellence, they are the driving forces of all construction and development processes. Al-Baha University aspires to have many of its graduates in leadership positions in the country, and many of them overlap in the fabric of society and its governmental or private institutions; It was therefore important to establish a mechanism for effective and effective communication with this supportive force (graduates) to support the university and benefit the community.
Therefore, the Alumni Center will work on the preparation of initiatives and plans, and the implementation of joint programs and projects with the training and employment agencies, contribute to building a permanent interactive relationship between the university and its graduates and graduates with each other, to ensure the development of skills and stimulate the capabilities of university graduates in all disciplines without exception, and taking into account Considerations Changing labor market requirements.
Alumni Assistance Center
Alumni Assistance Center
• Effective communication
1. Develop the skills of graduates and raise their efficiency to achieve effective compatibility between their level and the requirements of development and the needs of the labor market through the programs and services available.
2. Holding programs, seminars and workshops to support the employment of graduates and qualify them for the labor market.
3. Provide assistance to graduates to identify career opportunities available.
4. Coordinate with the graduates unit in the different faculties of the university to achieve the objectives of the graduate support center and provide all the necessary requirements for the progress of work.
5. Introduce graduates to the changing needs of the labor market in the public and private sectors.
6. Inviting graduates to participate in university events, celebrations and various programs.
7. Provide facilities, benefits and services for graduates to enhance their loyalty and belonging to the University.
8. Establishing a comprehensive database of graduates, which is continuously updated in cooperation with the Alumni Unit in the different faculties of the university
Supervisor of Alumni Assistance Center
Dr. TURKI JARWALI