Vice-Deanship for Female Student Affairs
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds, and peace and blessings be upon His prophet and messenger Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions.
The Faculty of Science and Arts in Qilwah is one of the leading and academically distinguished facultys at Al-Baha University. It has scientific and literary specialties and is constantly striving to improve its graduates by honing their academic aspirations to fulfill their national role and keep up with the demands of the labor market.
- Working to raise awareness of the students regarding the regulations of the university and its executive rules related to students.
- Helping students choose the appropriate specialization for them from the programs of the faculty and the university.
- Supervising the programs and activities provided to the new students at the Faculty.
- Supervising and developing the services offered to female students.
- Establishing the necessary procedures to control the attendance of students and follow up their regularity.
- Building databases for female students and updating them.
- Providing the departments of the Faculty with the information needed on the status of students from the available records.
- Taking care of the rights of students and taking the necessary means to maintain them.
- Studying students appeals and propose suitable solutions for them a*nd coordination with relevant department.
- Heading of student case committees.
- Chairing the disciplinary committees and to applying the legal procedures.
- Spreading the culture of academic guidance in the female section.
- Proposing plans for student guidance in the faculty, and organizing the process of the teaching staff, and coordination with the relevant bodies in the university.
- Proposing plans for student activities in the female section of the faculty and supervising its implementation in coordination with the relevant bodies in the university.
- Working on building links with graduates and supporting their admittance to suitable jobs.
- Follow-up graduates to see the satisfaction of employers of the labor market.
- Working to raise the efficiency of work in the affairs of students.
- Constantly coordinating with vice-deans and heads of departments to achieve the objectives of the Faculty.
- Proposing the formation of committees related to the work of in the female vice-deanship.
- Communicating with the corresponding academic and administrative units the university in connection to everything that helps in achieving the objectives of the Vice-deanship in coordination with the Dean of the Faculty.
- Preparing the comprehensive report on the affairs of female students in the Faculty and handing in to the Dean of the Faculty.
- To carry out the tasks assigned by the Faculty Council and the Dean.