Bachelor of Science in Physics
The program consists of 136 credit units divided into eight levels (four years of study). The student enrolled in this program must successfully complete (136) credits according to the study plan.
Offer a distinguished educational program in physics to prepare a generation of qualified scientific with practical skills according to international standards and help students to get better jobs in the labor market by providing them with the necessary expertise to perform research in physics.
The Bachelor of Science in Physics program helps students to work in different fields, qualifies them to develop their scientific and practical skills, and prepares them to pursue their higher studies and research in various fields of physics
- In the academic field and scientific research
- In the field of teaching
- Environment and environmental conservation (specialists in environmental measurements to develop tools and devices capable of detecting pollutants)
- Nuclear power and nuclear reactors and their methods of operation
- Medical Physics, MRI, X-ray, CT, Gamma rays
- Technical and desalination plants
- Electronics, maintenance of electrical appliances and computers
- Astronomy, meteorology and airports
- National institutes for measurement and calibration for the development of measuring devices.