Department of physics
The Department of Physics was established when the Faculty of Science and Arts in Qilwah was inaugurated in the academic year 1433/1434 H. under the letter of the Minister of Higher Education No. 1196 / A on 7/6/1433 H. The Department of Physics awards a bachelor's degree in science (physics) after completion of assigned study credit units. The department provides students (in male and female sections) with integrated and comprehensive knowledge in both theoretical and applied physics. The department assures the graduation of distinguished scientifically qualified graduates to contribute to national development, community service, and compatible and effectively supportive to 2030 vision.
Providing distinguished educational and research program in physics sciences to prepare graduates that contribute to the community service through motivating academic environment and efficient use of the resources.
- Creating a distinguished academic environment to increase the competitiveness of the students in physics program.
- Achieving excellence in the teaching staff of the physics program.
- Developing and strengthening the scientific research system in the physics science.
- Creating postgraduate program that meets the needs of the labor market.
- Developing and strengthening community service programs in the physics science.
- Using efficiently the self-resources
- Providing consultancy and studies for public and private sectors in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The department organizes conferences, training courses and programs that serve the Saudi community.
- Community service through scientific research to solve problems
- 1. Supervising the process of academic guidance for students and the proposed courses that the student needs to register according to its level and level.
- 2. Communicate with the students during the registration period and overcome any obstacles faced by the student through communication with the head of the department and the Vice Dean for Academic Affairs and the Deanship of Admission and Registration if necessary
- 3. Examining the excuses provided by students to submit alternative tests, and presenting recommendations to the department council.
- 4. Follow up the status of students who drop out of school.
- 5. Address the cases of students who have failed to study and develop proposals for improving their academic level.
- 6. Supervising the students' participation in the various activities and competitions.
Network phone: 16209