Bachelor of Arabic Language Program
The Bachelor of Arabic Language and Literature program aims at providing the student with linguistic and literary knowledge, developing his abilities in basic Arabic language skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking), enabling him to sound thinking, criticism and analysis, strengthening his linguistic and literary creations, and communicating with the Arab and human heritage.
The program also aims to provide the student with the skills of active education and sound planning and continuous evaluation, based on field training with international specifications, and acquire the qualifications of serious scientific research to integrate into professional life, and to complete graduate studies
- Developing the student's linguistic and literary knowledge and developing his abilities in basic Arabic language skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
- Training the student on sound thinking, criticism, analysis, creativity and communication with the Arab and human heritage.
- Provide the student with basic communication skills, written and spoken, to be used efficiently and fluently.
- Enable the student to acquire scientific research skills.
- Promoting the spirit of belonging to religion and the homeland through deepening the love of Arabic language and literature.
- Encouraging the student to continuous self-learning and creativity.
- Consolidate the values of moderation and moderation, engage in contemporary human civilization, and openness to the other
- Detect linguistic, literary and rhetorical information from their original sources.
- Apply the Arabic grammar in reading, writing and speaking properly.
- Uses modern means of technology in the development of knowledge and skills linguistic, literary and rhetorical.
- Analyzes texts and evidence using analysis tools. - Uses the skill of criticism and communication in his study environment and community environment.
- Discusses issues in language, literature and rhetoric in creative ways.
- Apply scientific research methods and tools in continuous self-learning.
- Participates in the management of individual and group work in a leadership spirit.
- Apply the skills of public speaking and persuasion in creative ways to build an intermediate personality in thinking and behavior
- The Radio and TV domains.
- Working on press and magazines.
- Working on the different publications houses.
- Presenting linguistics consultants for the research centers.
- All that related to the Arabic language in the governmental circles and the private sector
توصيف مقررات المستوى الأول والثاني
توصيف مقررات المسوى الثالث والرابع
توصيف مقررات المستوى السابع والثامن