The Faculty of Arts and Humanities at Albaha University seeks to provide university students with the basic and developmental skills that are important in their physical, social and mental development through offering them with different programs and activities. The faculty aspires to contribute to achieving the vision of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia 2030 through these activities and programs.
The student club (Mettle to the top) aims to be a model of excellence, and to attract students and discover, develop, and strengthen their skills that are necessary for progressing toward achieving the ambitious goals of Saudi Arabia’s vision 2030.
- To enhance students’ responsibilities toward their religion, country, and nation.
- To develop students’ skills that are necessary to the success of Saudi Arabia’s vision 2030.
- To enhance students’ intellectual security and protect them from deviant thoughts.
- To prepare our students for entering the labor force.
- To build effective community partnerships.
- To encourage and improve the competitive spirit of students.
- To encourage students to develop leadership skills and making decisions.
- To encourage students to spend their free time doing various activities, taking part in community services, and acquiring different skills, experiences, and knowledge.