Bachelor of Islamic Studies
The Department of Islamic Studies is one of the deep-rooted departments in Al-Baha University, due to graduate numbers of great students every year, in view of its great message of teaching Islamic doctrine and Sharia. So, students wish and value willingness of belonging to it, for Islamic birth that like religion and take fancy to Quran and Sunna.
The significance of the department concentrates on that its sciences and information are not specify to one field of life, but include all aspect of life. In the studies of Quran verses and Prophet tradition, topics of Islamic doctrine, legitimate jurisprudence rules allocate to human’s deep and surface. Besides, relationship between human and his/her God, human and his/her brother. And all that organizes the life of individuals, groups, and nations.
Due to this importance, the department of Islamic studies in Al-Mukhwah Faculty of Science and Arts is eager to the existence of Islamic culture accompanies to new life. In addition to the great role in the reinforcement of mediacy and fight radicalism and extravagance.
- Inculcating students with correct education, conviction, behavior bases, so as to be able to work successfully in their community.
- Preparation of specialized committed person in deep and comprehensive understanding of Quran and Honorable Prophet Sunna.
- Disseminating mediacy curriculum in education, scientific research, and community services.
- Preparation of specialized cadres in Islamic studies, qualifying to know legitimate rules accompanies to new life and jurisprudence downwards.
- Preparation of qualified people to meet the needs of the market and community services.
- Preparation of qualified people to research and Islamic studies that aim to serve Islam and Muslims.
- Working in universities as a member of Academic Staff to meet university needs in Islamic culture major.
- Working in scientific research centers, for example Scientific Research Academy, research centers in universities and Islamic affairs.
- Working in the fields of preaching, guidance and invitation to Allah.
- Working in legitimate courts, justice writing, and injustice office.
- Working in Imams and oration jobs.
- Working in various media and preparation of Islamic programs.
- Working in the field of accountant, order of kindness and inhibition of fault.
- Working in bookshops and libraries as editor, examiner of manuscripts and Islamic heritage, and writer and editor of Islamic magazines .