Bachelor of Arabic Language
The Bachelor of Arabic Language and Literature program at the al-Mikhwah Faculty of Science and Arts aims to provide its enrolled students with linguistic, literary and critical knowledge, to develop their abilities in all basic Arabic language skills, to enable them to criticize and analyze texts, to strengthen their linguistic and literary creativity, and to also link them with their Arab and human heritage and modern literary, linguistic and critical studies. The program also aims to provide students with the skills of active education, continuous planning and evaluation, based on field training with high quality international standards, and to equip them with serious scientific research methods to get them integrated into professional life, and to complete their postgraduate studies with full merit and effectiveness.
• Developing students’ linguistic, literary and critical knowledge and developing their abilities in basic Arabic language skills.
• Training students in the methods of critical thinking, criticism and analysis of creative texts, and training them also to communicate with the their literary heritage and with modern and contemporary critical, linguistic and literary studies.
• Providing students with basic communication skills, to enable them using them efficiently and fluently.
• Enabling students to acquire the scientific research skills and critical thinking.
• Enhancing the spirit of belonging to their religion and the homeland, by deepening the love for the Arabic language and its literature in their souls.
• Encouraging male and female students to continuous self-learning and creativity.
• Consolidating the values of moderation, engaging in contemporary human civilization in general.
• Knowing the literary and rhetoric knowledge from their original sources.
• Applying the rules of the Arabic language in basic skills.
• Using modern technical means in developing their knowledge, linguistic, literary, rhetorical and critical skills.
• Analyzing creative texts literarily and linguistically.
• Discussing the linguistic, literary, critical and rhetorical issues in a comprehensive and creative way.
• Applying the scientific research methods and tools in self and continuous learning.
• The Radio and TV domains.
• In press and magazines.
• In the publications houses.
• Consultants of lnguistic and literary issues.
• In all fields related to Arabic language in the governmental circles and the private sector.