Vice-Deanship for Female Student Affairs
The Vice-Deanship for Female Student Affairs at the Faculty of Medicine is responsible for supervising female students, administrative and academic staff and coordinating with the Vice-Deanship for Academic Affairs and Vice-Deanship for the hospital affairs to ensure the quality of the educational process of the female students and achieve the objectives and vision of the Faculty of Medicine in the preparation of future doctors.
• Organizing work in the college and running its affairs, which requires working according to the policies and regulations.
• Issuing the internal assignments required by the work process within the college according to the policies and regulations.
• Forming student activity committees within the college.
• Supervising the committees of the Agency and submit their reports to the competent authorities.
• Raising the issues of female students of the Higher Committee for the issues of female students in universities.