Bachelor of Architecture
The Department of Architecture at Al-Baha University allows its students to obtain a bachelor's degree in Architecture by completing the study plan agreed upon by the Department. These include 165 credit hours and thus qualify to enter the labor market and employ all the skills and abilities acquired during his years of study in various professional fields.
The main objective of the architecture program is to prepare engineers in-depth in the field of architecture, capable of designing different buildings at the best standards with the ability to apply modern engineering systems in them. The graduates are expected to work as architects in the fields of architecture, design and urban planning
Through offices and professional companies specialized in architecture, planning, construction, building systems and environmental control.
Upon graduation, students are expected to be able to:
- design architectural work and experimental designs
- design a system, component or process to meet the required requirements and standards.
- work with a multidisciplinary team.
- identify and formulate research and solve architectural problems.
- Understand professional and ethical responsibility in preparing for the architecture profession.
- communicate effectively with oral and written presentations and illustrations.
- use the techniques, skills and advanced engineering tools necessary to practice the profession of architecture.
Graduates of this program may find many jobs in this fast-growing field related to architectural design, construction and urban planning. They will be qualified for the professions of architectural design, engineering consulting for buildings, construction contracting and construction project management, as well as work in areas related to building analysis and design and supervision of implementation.