Department of Islamic Studies
Department of Islamic Studies among the scientific departments at the University of Baha, which is concerned with the service of society and the advancement of his sons and daughters in the ladder of science and knowledge, and contribute to building a high society that combines authenticity and contemporary.
The Department of Islamic Studies is a department built on the values of the Islamic religion, and its lofty rules in building morality, according to the correct Islamic vision of the universe, man, life and destiny, to be a beacon for the dissemination of legitimate science, and the graduation of good generations traced the traces of the Prophet of the nation peace be upon him and his companions, may Allah be pleased with them and their land.
Achieve leadership in preparing students scientifically in Islamic studies, and provide them with the Islamic knowledge derived from the Holy Quran and the Sunnah by understanding the nation's ancestors from the esteemed companions and their followers, may Allah be pleased with them, and provide them with research skills, thinking and deduction based on sound rules, and the consolidation of the culture and authenticity of the Islamic community, and influence the product And restructuring of the world
- Seeking to achieve the general objectives of the university.
- Application of quality standards and academic accreditation in the scientific programs offered.
- Building distinct competencies in the science of Sharia and Islamic studies, capable of giving and creativity in the service of the nation and the nation.
- Linking the society with its authentic scientific heritage and Islamic culture, and forming its personality according to its Islamic identity that distinguishes it from others.
- Seeking to influence the global cultural product and enrich it with the values and teachings of Islam, through cultural meetings and international conferences.
- Upgrading scientific research in Islamic studies, employing it to deal with new developments, and treating problems with high efficiency.
- Preparation of researchers in Islamic studies possess the skills of thinking and the origins of scientific research.
- Filling the need of society in the paths of various legitimate functions
Grants a bachelor's degree in a developed affiliation program.
- Helping students to know the regulations governing admission and registering courses offered by the department.
- Assisting students to be aware of their psychological characteristics, abilities, tendencies and trends so as to select the appropriate programs.
- Equipping students with the skills of self-direction and self-control which means that they are conscious of themselves, and that they understand their capabilities, circumstances and environment better.
- Achieving acclimatization to university study among beginners so as to establish ties with senior students.
- Paying attention to failures and the reasons behind the drawbacks so as to treat the cases.
- Providing students with preventive and developmental counseling services that fulfill efficiency in learning.
- Assisting students to specify their future targets and build their plans according to those targets.
- Making positive modifications within the student’s behavior towards his society culturally, socially and professionally.
Head of The Department
Dr. Riyadh Mohammad Abdullah Doban