Vice-Deanship of Administration and Registration
The Vice Deanship provides the support to deanship’s administration on supervising the work and coordinating between the departments/units of the deanship. It also provides the needs of each unit in order to achieve the deanship’s objectives.
The Vice Dean has the following responsibilities:
- Practice the tasks authorized by the dean.
- Supervise the Deanship’s daily work.
- Supervise the process of the admission and graduations.
- Supervise the different academic services provided to students.
- Prepare frequent reports about the deanship’s activities, achievements, and recommendations for development.
- Submit the Vice Deanship’s requirements of human resources, devices, and other tools and materials to the responsible agency and track its progress.
- Participate in the preparation of the deanship’s annual report.
Main Administration Building – Aqiq
Deanship of Admission and Registration – Office # 06