We work hard to develop the mechanisms of data collection, analysis and documentation, building data warehouses, and the multiplicity of functions of this unit, which include:
• Collecting data, information and statistics related to the various activities of the university.
• Upload data and information after coding in accordance with education statistics systems.
• Designing a statistical system for exchanging data between the Deanship of Admission and Registration and the Statistics and Information Unit.
• Designing a statistical system for exchanging data between the Deanship of Staff and Staff Affairs and the Statistics and Information Unit.
• Laying foundations for the storage and retrieval of statistical data and information for the University.
• Review strategic plans, periodicals, reports and booklets issued by the various university units that contain statistical data and information.
• Provide the beneficiaries (graduate students - academics - governmental bodies inside and outside the region - external parties) statistics and information in accordance with the controls and regulations and regulations governing it.
• Preparation of the annual report of the University.
• Prepare the university's achievements report.
We are working as a unit to strive to transform this unit into a center of information and studies, because we believe that this unit is the pulse to meet the needs of the university in all its components.