Department (Unit) of Data Collection
The purpose of this section is to collect and organize the University's data from various sources through a variety of tools.
• Inventory and collect data from the various reports required by the Unit.
• Design paper and electronic forms to collect various data from the university.
• Provide all information and data that serve the various issues issued by the Statistics and Information Unit.
• Archiving and documenting all statistical reports and information received for the Unit and issued by it, whether from the internal units of the University or external bodies.
• Communicate with all the different departments of the university to obtain all his money in relation to writing all the issued by the unit.
University City - Main Administration Building - First Floor
Ex: 15468 - 15467 - 15470