Vice-Deanship of Academic Affairs
The college of Business and administration aims to adopt academic programs to progress higher education locally, regionally, and internationally. The student academic affairs goal is to give its students the best education experience to qualify graduates and compatible with academic accreditation requirement
- Follow the regulations and rules for the studies and tests on the university level.
- Supervise the units belonging academic affair (Students affairs unit, Exam unit, students activities unit, advising unit).
- Oversee student academic scheduling and organizing with the colleges with the assistants of the deans.
- Update academic schedule during the registration period and solve problems associated with scheduling.
- Govern the academic affair committees and report to the
- Supervise the process of equating courses
- Direct students’ degree plans.
- Propose acceptation and transfer in the college.
- Prove transferring requests within and out of the university
- Overview the introductory week in the college of business and administration.
- Resolve any academic matter for students.
- Secretariat of the College Council.
Telephone: +966(17)725 7700 Ext: 116111