Bachelor of Science in Marketing
The program offers quality marketing education and training that prepares students for career opportunities as marketing professionals. The programme increases and broaden the skills base of students and enhance their ability to think laterally, research, problem-solve, be proactive, apply new ideas, think strategically and increase their marketing competence.
- Prepare well-honed graduates with skills to provide marketing solutions that can solve community and business issues.
- To prepare students with marketing skills that make them competent in dealing with the social and marketing needs.
- Develop mutually cooperative relationship to solve marketing issues of the society.
- Define concepts and theories of marketing
- Describe marketing strategies.
- Recall models, frameworks, and tools for understanding marketing functions and scenarios
- Develop new ideas and strategies
- Analyze the interaction of marketing and environmental forces
Interpersonal Skills & Responsibility
- Demonstrate the ability for self-learning and continuing professional development.
- Show interpersonal skills required to function as a productive team member.
Communication, Information Technology, Numerical
- Communicate ideas effectively both orally and in writing.
- Operate with latest techniques, skills, and tools necessary for marketing plans.
- Marketing Manager
- Strategic marketing analyst
- Consumer behavior analyst
- Advertising Manager
- Brand Manager
- Product Manager
- Retail Manager
- Sales Manager, etc…