Bachelor of Law
To develop the law field in Al-Baha region, through providing updated and distinctive education, based on the theoretical and practical method of laws and various types of cases. And to enhance the legal awareness in the society and the preservation of its members rights.
- Studying the Saudi laws and regulations, and to teach the legislative and judicial aspects to enhance the knowledge and skills of the student to achieve a distinct level of qualification.
- Preparing qualified lawyers with practical and academic skills, to be ready to work in the fields of law such as law firms, public prosecution, and various other legal activities whether in the public or the private sectors.
- To meet the needs of the market.
- The student uses his understanding of the Saudi laws.
- Understanding that the main rules of Saudi laws are derived from the Islamic law.
- Knowing all type of legal rules (such as civil, commercial, administrative, criminal, procedural, etc.).
- Arguing about the terms and legal rules.
Lawyers, Judges, legal advisors, prosecutors, legal consultations in public bodies and private sector.