Bachelor of Business Administration
This program was created to meet the increasing demand for business administration specialization (in both the public and private sectors) following the economic development experienced by the country in general and particularly in Al-baha region at the beginning of the 21st century. It supports the vision 2030 of KSA and satisfies the needs of organizations and the labor market as well as the development requirements in different economic sectors (services, commerce and industry) and multiple specialties, including, but not limited to, human resource management (HRM), operations management, international business, strategic management and supply chain management.
- Provide students with the knowledge and basic research skills
- Promote scientific research and professional development for the faculty
- Build a sustainable community development.
Program Learning Outcomes
Knowledge and Understanding
- Define concepts and theories of business administration.
- State the roles, functions and processes of business administration.
- Describe the contemporary environmental factors that influence business performance.
- Apply tools and techniques for practices in business organizations.
- Analyze the process of strategic decision making in a changing environment.
- Utilize the appropriate information, communication technologies, and numerical techniques in solving business problems.
- Implement effective leadership, and communication skills.
- Integrate time management and team work.
- Demonstrate the capabilities of continuous self- improvement.
- Business Strategist
- Management Analyst
- Planning Analyst
- HR Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Assistant Manager
- Bank Loan Officer
- Business Manager
- Business Owner
- Purchasing Agent
- Quality Assurance
- Operations Manager
- CEO, etc.