Bachelor of Accounting
Due to the fact that the Saudi market needs highly qualified professionals in the field of accounting, this program will contribute to achieve this goal especially that the program covers the courses offered in the Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants (SOCPA).
This program also prepares students to have a background in business law and tax to qualify the student for a leadership position in business.
- Develop students by providing them with high quality education.
- Communicate clearly defined steps, processes and requirements for successful progression from admission to graduation.
- Equip students with the appropriate conceptual and theoretical aspects of accounting knowledge.
- Develop students practical skills of using the analytical tools, techniques and standards.
- Develop partnership with business community and contribute to economic development locally.
- Define the concepts of accounting, auditing, economics, and finance.
- Outline the accounting process and describe financial statements
- Recognize the best accounting practices and standards
- Cognitive Skills
- Analyze a problem and explain the accounting requirements appropriate to its solution.
- Compare different accounting and financial methods
- Interpersonal Skills & Responsibility
- Demonstrate the ability for self-learning and continuing professional development.
- Show the ability to work on teams to accomplish a common goal.
- Communication, Information Technology, Numerical
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- Operate with current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for accounting practice.
Chief Financial Officer