Department of Law
To develop thelaw field in Al-Baha region, through providing updated and distinctive education, based on the theoretical and practical method of laws and various types of cases. And to enhance the legal awareness in the society and the preservation of its members rights.
To be pioneer and distinct in legal education, and to qualify the students to be skillful lawyers concerning analysis, research and practical performance.
- Studying the Saudi laws and regulations, and to teach the legislative and judicial aspects to enhance the knowledge and skills of the student to achieve a distinct level of qualification.
- Preparing qualified lawyers with practical and academic skills, to be ready to work in the fields of law such as law firms, public prosecution, and various other legal activities whether in the public or the private sectors.
- To meet the needs of the market.
- Considering the proportion between the number of students and the faculty members.
- Include practical method the course specifications.
- Providing a legal library.
- Encourage publishing in academic journals to promote legal research.
- Receiving the suggestions and opinions of the faculties of the Department and students to develop the department permanently.
The consultant of the Department is the Head of the Department. He is supervising the 36 law students during his office hours or via email.
N/A as the Department was just established on the First Semester of 1439/1440H Academic Year.