Vice-Deanship for Quality and Development
In light of the Kingdom's interest and the keenness of the Saudi Government in education as the main pillar of the Kingdom in facing today's challenges, the College of Business Administration has been keen to develop the best practices in higher educational by emphasizing on quality in higher education, the vice Deanship for Quality and Development promotes these values and seeks to pursue national and international quality standards
- Proposing the executive plans of the development of the college and submitting them to the Dean of the College for approval and following up on their implementation.
- Planning and implementing of training programs both faculty members in line with the vision mission of the college
- Planning and implementing training programs in relation to accreditation requirements and standards within the college.
- Promoting quality and accreditation agendas and disseminate their culture at the college level.
- Supporting efforts to implement quality and accreditation standards in the college